She also teaches two beginners classes, Tuesdays 12:30pm & 5:30pm, at Exhale Center for Art & Wellness located at: 223 Route 18 East Brunswick, NJ. (732) 247-6900.
- Do you have a favorite pose? Why? Fish Pose because the heart space is open wide. Can’t speak enough about what we do for ourselves in each pose.
- What is your most challenging pose? Chattaranga and bringing the leg up in high lunge.
- Memorable “AHA” moments on the mat? I had an “OMG” moment early on when I did a split. From that, I felt that anything’s possible.
- Do you have a favorite Sanskrit name to say out loud? Chattaranga Dandasana
- Do you have any rituals for before/after you practice/teach? I breathe. I used to think the “cleansing breath” was funny and a little strange. Now I revel in it, it’s become ritual.