SAME BLOG ~ NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS


If you enjoy reading this blog, please visit www.dropandgivemeyoga.com to continue reading it.


The site is growing beyond the blog to include an online Boutique.

Drop in anytime!


click logo for artist information

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Taking Pause

Hello Readers.


I don't want you to think I've abandoned my post.  I am pausing to breathe through some minor physical healing, but will return as soon as my head is a bit clearer.  


If you're on facebook, you may find mini updates on my page of the same name (just search Drop & Give Me Yoga!).  Feel free to add your voice there by putting out comments and questions to our beautiful, diverse sangha.  Let's begin a magical brew of ideas.  Who knows what surprises are waiting to be discovered?


Please continue to check in and I will be back soon!


Wishing you all a peaceful, meaningful & loving holiday season!


~Namaste and a hug~

No comments:

Post a Comment